Returns and Refunds
BanditsShop offer returns or refunds on goods that have been damaged in delivery.
You can return your item (excludes perishable items, jewellery and personalised products) within 10 days of purchase for a full refund if:
· you have the original receipt to supply,
· the item is unused and in its original condition,
· and the original tags are still attached. (NA for vintage jerseys)
· for vintage jerseys, if you believe your jersey has been damaged in delivery contact us immediately.
To organise the return of an item please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If the above conditions are not met your item(s) will be sent back to you.
WHAT IF MY ITEM IS FAULTY?
If you believe that your product has a major fault please contact the Bandits Shop at email@example.com. You will be required to provide proof of purchase (ie. your receipt), along with photos of the faulty product and/or we may require you to send the item back for assessment. A major problem is when the item:
· Has a major fault that would have stopped you from buying if you knew about it;
· Is unsafe;
· Is significantly different from the sample or description;
· Doesn’t do what we said it would do and can’t be easily fixed.
Following assessment, if your item is deemed to have a major fault you will be refunded in full.
If the fault is not major, we will endeavor to repair the item within a reasonable time frame. If it cannot be repaired in a reasonable time frame you can choose a refund or replacement.
More information on Australia Consumer Law can be found at https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/repair-replace-refund
CAN I RETURN AN ITEM AND EXCHANGE IT FOR A DIFFERENT SIZE?
We are unable to exchange items for a different size or style.
If all terms and conditions are met, once your item is received your refund will be processed on Tuesdays or Thursdays. Please allow additional time for it to clear to your bank account.